We present to you: sprouts, without compromise! Whether you’re a lover or hater, we’re confident you’ll be enjoying every bite of this. Roasted to perfection with rashers, chestnuts and cranberries, sprouts will never be the same again.
- 120g (1 pack) Better Nature Tempeh Rashers, sliced into strips
- 500g brussels sprouts, washed and prepared
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Large pinch salt and pepper
- 180g cooked chestnuts, diced
- 50g dried cranberries
- Par-boil the brussel sprouts for 3 minutes.
- Toss the sprouts with one tablespoon of olive oil and salt and pepper and roast at 200°C (180°C fan) for 15-25 minutes depending on the size of the sprouts.
- Heat the other tablespoon of olive oil over in a pan over medium heat. Add in the prepared Tempeh Rashers, chestnuts and cranberries and fry for 4-5 minutes until the rashers and chestnuts are lightly browned.
- Mix the sprouts and rashers mixture together to serve up.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!