If you're looking for a naturally delicious, quick and easy lunch or dinner, then look no further. This juicy wrap is as satisfying as it is nutritious - watch out, or you'll be having it every night of the week!
- 180g (1 pack) of our Shawarma-spiced Kebab Strips
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 50g fresh parsley, sliced
- 100g vegan yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon, squeezed
- 80g gem lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 50g red cabbage, finely chopped
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the strips and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the parsley, vegan yoghurt, garlic, red onion and lemon together to form a smooth consistency.
- Lightly toast the tortilla wraps on a hot pan, for 2 minutes each side. Place the strips, lettuce, tomato, red cabbage and yoghurt mixture onto the wrap.
- Wrap up each wrap and slice into two. Serve up and enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!