- 360g (2 packs) of our Shawarma-spiced Kebab Strips
- 6 tsps oil for cooking
- 2 aubergines, cut into chunks
- 50g fresh parsley, sliced
- 100g vegan yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon, squeezed
- 4 large brown pitta breads
- 100g hummus
- a few rocket leaves, to serve
- Heat 4 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the aubergine to the pan and cook for about 15 minutes, until softened.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the strips and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the parsley, vegan yoghurt, garlic, red onion and lemon together to form a smooth consistency.
- Lightly toast the pitta breads and cut in half. Place the strips and aubergine into the pitta, along with the yoghurt mixture.
- Top with hummus and rocket leaves to serve. Enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!