Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
Ridiculously simple, tasty and fun to make. Don't be limited by the veggies we've used - just use whatever you have available, and let your imagination run wild!
Recipe by Better Nature
- 180g (1 pack) of our Traditional & Tender Roast Bites
- 5 tsps oil for cooking
- 2 courgettes, sliced into discs
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chinks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 16 skewers
YOGHURT DRESSING (optional):
- 50g fresh parsley, sliced
- 100g vegan yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small lemon, squeezed
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Add the courgette, yellow pepper, red pepper, 3 tsp of the oil, salt and pepper to a baking try and place in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, until they're soft and slightly browned.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the bites and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let the veggies and bites cool slightly, then start adding them to the skewers.
- If making the yoghurt dressing, mix the parsley, vegan yoghurt, garlic, red onion and lemon together to form a smooth consistency.
- Serve up the skewers and if you want to, drizzle the yoghurt dressing over the top. Enjoy!