The classic American breakfast with a tempeh-licious twist! It's never been so easy to whip up a Sunday brunch masterpiece for your friends and family.
- 150g (1 pack) of our Sweet & Smoky Rashers
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 150g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 200ml plant-based milk
- 1/2 tbsp oil for cooking
- Mix the pancake batter ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the oil for the pancake better in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add approx. an 8th of the batter to the pan. Cook for approx. 3 mins until the edges are set and bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancake over and cook for another 3 mins until golden on both sides and cooked through. Repeat for each of the 8 pancakes.
- Heat the other 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the rashers and cook for 3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Serve up 4 pancakes each, topped with the rashers and the maple syrup. Enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!