Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 2 people
Quick, simple and ridiculously tasty, this dish is perfect for a night in with friends or a quick snack for the kids! What’s more, it’s packed with protein and fibre.
Recipe by Better Nature
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 175g Saucy Stir-fry Better Bites
- 4 skewers
- 4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 200g coconut milk
- 1 cucumber, grated into ribbons
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- In a frying pan, heat the tablespoon of rapeseed oil over medium heat for a minute, then add in the Better Bites. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly to ensure they are evenly cooked.
- Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, agave syrup and coconut milk into a large mixing bowl, then stir together until a smooth, consistent sauce is formed.
- Add the bites to the skewers, then serve with the cucumber, satay sauce and sesame seeds and roasted peanuts on top. Enjoy!