The perfect way to canapé without compromise this Christmas! Creamy, fishy and easy to whip up - could you ask for more? Ok fine, they’re also packed with protein, fibre and awesome for your gut.
- 200g Better Nature Organic Tempeh, chopped small and crumbled slightly
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, very finely diced
- 12 capers, very finely diced
- 1 teaspoon nori seaweed, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 heaped tablespoons vegan mayo
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Small pinch of salt and pepper
- 16 crackers of your choice
- Handful of salad cress
- Prepare the celery, red onion, capers, seaweed and tempeh. Add the components to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the nutritional yeast, soy sauce, vegan mayo and parsley to the mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly until the mixture is consistent and creamy. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the tempeh tuna on the crackers and garnish with salad cress to your liking.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do! We'd love to hear/see how you got on with it, so please share an image and tag us on Instagram!