Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
If you fancy trying something new, look no further than this delicious Thai Tempeh Stir-fry. Packed with flavour and spice and ridiculously easy to whip together, we think you make just stumble across a new family favourite.
Modified from Taste
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 170g packs of Better Nature Tempeh Mince
- 2 tablespoons vegan Massaman Curry Paste
- 100g green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- Cooked thin rice noodles, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, lemongrass, chilli, ginger and garlic for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the Tempeh Mince and cook for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the beans, soy sauce, lime juice and sugar, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the beans are just tender. Stir in half the basil. Serve on rice noodles, topped with the remaining basil.