Difficulty rating: For rookies Serves: 4 people
As a light lunch or a side dish, this kebab salad is a simple, tasty way to add some extra veggies to your diet! Did we mention it's darn delicious too?
Recipe by Better Nature
- 360g (2 packs) of our Shawarma-spiced Kebab Strips
- 160g gem lettuce, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ head red cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in the strips and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the red cabbage, olive oil, lemon and salt together in a bowl and toss thoroughly.
- Plate up the lettuce, tomato and cucumber, followed by the cabbage mixture and the strips. Serve up and enjoy!